Over the past few weeks we introduced you to all our amazing speakers. Now it is about time to give you an overview of our two stages at #mthcon at the Potsdam-Babelsberg film
studios. Experience about 50 international speakers in 20 sessions and two keynotes during two conference days and enjoy our Get Together and all the networking in our Matchmaking Area.
Let’s start with our Entertainment Stage today. Join #mthcon to get your annual update for technologies in film, TV and VoD on this stage. Listen to many
different keynotes, panels, case-studies and interviews:
- Exclusive presentation of the brand new research on Cloud-based workflows from Hollywood Studio to small digital agency by Mark Harrison, DPP, London
- Artificial Intelligence as daily business by Eric Scherer, France TV
- How to attract 2 bn views per month with factual content by Sam Barcroft, London
- Interactive TV within POV Sparks by Opeyemi Olukemi, PBS, New York
- The success of niche VoD with Revry (Los Angeles), FilmDoo (London) and filmfriend (Berlin)
- Film production 2030 with experts from Studio Babelsberg and serial drama series DARK
- Virtual production case study “Disney’s The Lion King” with VFX producer Christoph Roth, London
- The business behind metadata with Sportcast/Deutsche Fußball Liga, SRG and IRT Institute for Broadcasting Technologies
- New trends in immersive storytelling with Eddie Lou, Beijing
- Creativity meets technology with Viacom, UFA and Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
This is your line up at our Entertainment Stage at MediaTech Hub Conference #mthcon on November 19 and 20. Meet the best international experts in the field who can give you all
the information you need to boost your business. Be part of the community and learn from international use cases how the latest technologies can result in competitive advantages in film, TV and
It’s less than 3 weeks to go, you better hurry up to get your ticket!
Innovative media technologies have never been more relevant – especially when looking at international developments – no matter what size projects or companies within the content supply chain
are. They do not only promise necessary chances to optimize processes and increase efficiency, but can also aid to develop additional creative potentials and innovative forms of monetarisation –
within or beyond the media industry.
The conference program offers an annual update on international trends and helps to broaden the view to understand the potential for media technologies in other industries. In an inspiring and
creative atmosphere at the biggest film studio in Europe innovation comes to life and new business contacts can be established. As Germany's leading business event for future media technologies
in entertainment and industry the MediaTech Hub Conference shows digital media technologies as they are: essential instruments to solve current challenges.
Potsdam-Babelsberg has always been one of the most important locations for the production of mediatech in the world. Recent developments in the field made in Potsdam and elsewhere are as
important for entertainment as they are for industry. So it seemed only logical for for us to create two stages - one that focuses on entertainment and one that focuses on industry. The latter
showing how mediatech can be applied in industries like e.g. automotive, health, architecture offering new client potentials and opening additional markets for media tech companies - and
competitive advantages for companies from these industries by the use of mediatech. Stay tuned to get more information about our Industry Stage next week.