After we introduced you to our Entertainment Stage last week it is now time to give you an overview of our Industry Stage at #mthcon on November 19-20, 2019.We are proud to have
speakers from Intel, Mercedes-Benz Innovation Lab MBition, Fraunhofer IAO, Zaha Hadid Architects, Ogilvy,
Charité and Ricardo Laganaro from Brazil who just won the Venice Award for Best Virtual Reality Experience at the 76th Venice Film Festival in
September with us.
Join #mthcon to get an overview on how media technologies are used in other industries. Find out about opportunities for media companies to enter new business areas and to
benefit from the growing importance of MediaTech for non-media companies to gain competitive advantages at an early stage.
This is your line up for MediaTech in Industry:
- Future scenarios of communication and entertainment in autonomous vehicles with Jeff Katz (MBition / Mercedes Benz Innovation Lab, Berlin) and Sebastian Stegmüller (Fraunhofer IAO, Stuttgart)
- The success story of the Award Winner for the "Best VR Immersive Experience for Interactive Content" at the Venice Biennale 2019, Ricardo Laganaro
(Arvore, Sao Paolo)
- Achieving competitive advantage through the use of XR in architecture and real estate with Risa Tadauchi (Zaha Hadid Architects, London) and Boris Goldshteyn (ALLVR, Berlin)
- Revolutionary ways to visualize extensive data with Suzanne Borders (BadVR, Los Angeles)
- How physicians can save lives with AR & XR with Moritz Queisner (Charité
Universitätsmedizin, Berlin) and Christoffer Hamilton (Brainlab, Munich)
- Self-disruption through voice-first strategies with Malte Kosub (Future of Voice GmbH, Berlin)
- Successful and Award-Winning data driven marketing strategies with Hannes Weissensteiner (Artefact, Hamburg) and Björn Bremer (Ogilvy, Frankfurt)
- Possible applications of volumetric production with the experts Sarah Vick (Intel Studios, Los Angeles) and Sven Bliedung (Volucap, Berlin)
- Creation and use of digital humans in film, games and advertising with Hermione Flynn (Mimic Productions, Berlin)
- The optimal planning and execution of agile XR projects with Dr. Ing. Tina Haase (Fraunhofer IFF, Magdeburg), Malte Wellmann (HEC, Bremen) and Philine Oppenheimer (Interhomes, Bremen)
All the national and international cases and application examples we present make MediaTech tangible and show the chances for process optimisation and increasing efficiency, new design approaches
or collaborations. #mthcon is the perfect event to understand media technologies beyond entertainment. It also opens the doors to the oldest large scale film studio of europe with an inspiring
atmosphere. Find out why MediaTech is an essential instrument to solve current challenges.
It’s less than 2 weeks to go, you better hurry up to get your ticket!