The health of our participants and our team members has the highest priority for us. We have therefore put a lot of effort into developing a complex health concept, officially confirmed by the
authorities. We plan to welcome about 200 guests live in our spacious conference area in Babelsberg on November 11 and 12, 2020 and have taken all necessary measures, including social distance,
access control, documentation of all participants, mouth and nose masks and disinfection. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with a digital conference platform and have just launched our
MTH conference smartphone app.
All this is designed to offer our participants the best possible conference experience, equally exciting and comfortable, social and inspiring and above all: safe – online as well as live
Below we have compiled an overview of our health measures. For more information please check our full health concept.
Our most important measures include:
- The mandatory distance of 1.5 metres between people in all directions applies in all situations. In some areas, floor markings will indicate the mandatory distance.
- Shaking hands, hugging or similar is prohibited.
- Access to food and drink in self-service areas will be regulated to avoid crowding.
- It is only possible for invited and registered participants to attend our event.
- At the conference entrances, participants are asked for symptoms (fever, neck scratching, loss of sense of smell and taste) and this is documented. People who are not symptom-free will not be
admitted to the conference.
- Access regulation to the event areas, fx.centre Lobby (Conference Center), Rotor Film Kino (Entertainment Stage) and fx.centre Kino (Industry Stage). Once a fixed number of participants has
been reached, they are closed until the maximum number is undercut again.
- The sanitary facilities are cleaned and disinfected regularly and intensively. The sanitary facilities will also allow a distance regulation of 1.5 metres.
- The obligation to wear mouth-nose-masks coverings applies to the entire event area, except during meals and during the programme sessions in the studios.
- For participants who do not have their own mouth-nose-mask, a suitable mask will be provided. Central and clearly visible dispensers for disinfectants are installed.
- A key element in fighting any pandemic is to break the chain of infection. The Corona-Warn-App can make an important contribution to this and support the central work of the health
authorities in tracking contacts. All participants of the MediaTech Hub Conference are encouraged to use the Corona-Warn-App. It is available free of charge and in several languages in the App
Store and Google Play Store.
For any questions regarding our health concept, you can contact our health manager at: email@example.com